Sunday, February 26, 2012

Poppy Seed's "Crib"

Crib View



View From the Doorway



Future Reading Corner/Time Out Chair

Still looking for the perfect stuffed puppy to put in Poppy's rocker (a rocking chair given to me when I was a baby by my grandmother). I've loved decorating with puppies and have high hopes that Poppy will bond well with Kloee and Abby. As he gets bigger and acquires more books, I'd like to put an oak shelf on this wall. As it is, we have a couple shelves full of children's books in the family room and in Dannika's room.



Poppy's Dresser

That's right. He already has so many things to wear that I can't shut his dresser drawers. That or I was just really tired when I took this picture and didn't realize the drawer wasn't shut right. Hmm.

That's all for now.

Love,
          Poppy's Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment