Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can't Hardly Wait!

Dear Poppy,

Mommy and Daddy are getting very excited to meet you. We talk about you all the time and can hardly wait until you're here!

Last night we finished putting up your crib and getting your bedding all set up.  This was quite the accomplishment since we've been waiting on some missing parts from your crib for about two weeks, but it's finally here and before we know it your room will be ready for your pending arrival. We sure hope you'll be comfortable.

We also struggled with your diaper holder last night. You have Huggies and Pampers ready to go for when you arrive. All you have to do is choose which you like best. Mommy and Daddy think we might switch you to cloth diapers once you're a little bit older. We'll see how comfy you are in the disposables.

Mommy is reading up on how to raise and care for you too. I sure hope you're okay in there. I worry about your health and safety a lot. Luckily, you're pretty active and strong so that tells me you're probably just fine. In fact, sometimes your kicks and movements are so hard you take mommy's breath away! I'm still working at getting enough iron, protein, and water, so don't worry. It's definitely on my mind. I wish you could tell me which of those three is most important to you. Prioritizing could be helpful.

I will post some pictures of your room for you once we get the rest of it set up.

Love you!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment