Sunday, October 2, 2011

2nd Trimester Thoughts. . .

. . . the time between regular clothes and maternity clothes is rather awkward.

. . . every time I see a baby I get excited. Then scared.

. . . is the 2nd trimester burst of energy basically like going back to sleeping 8 hours a day instead of 12? (Or at least wanting to sleep that many hours?)

. . . to take the Bradley Method classes or not to take the Bradley Method classes. That is the question.

. . .On a similar note--lactation class. I know I should, but. . . but. . .do I gotta? Ugh. 

. . . where is my shiny, smooth skin and hair? I am breaking out like a teenager and every time I shave I cut myself due to all of the goosebumps I have. 

. . . I don't think putting on too much weight will be a big problem at this point. I feel bloated after eating even small meals, so it's hard to want to overindulge. Unless whatever I'm eating includes cheese dip.

. . . You know what sounds really good right now? Cheese dip.

. . . There is a baby inside of me. A PERSON. It's there. RIGHT NOW!

. . . I feel almost no inspiration to start planning my nursery. I think it is because I don't know if Poppy is a girl or a boy yet. I must be a "genderist" decorator. I use the term genderist because a professor in college said the word sexist is sexist. Er, something like that.

. . .really wish my "symptoms" that are "probably fine" would go away, as they are "scaring the crap out of me"

. . .  Did I feel you the other day or was it my imagination?

. . . How will Dannika react when we finally tell her? How will her mother react? :-/

. . . I really need to get my act in gear and get my house organized before this baby comes

. . .  Having a legitimate excuse to go shopping for new clothes is great.

. . . Prenatal massage. The second best thing about having a baby. Tied with

No comments:

Post a Comment