Friday, August 19, 2011

Vegetarian Baby?

 I have decided it is very possible that Poppy is a vegetarian. My first food aversion appears to be meat, especially red meat. Walking through the grocery store is a near painful experience until we find refuge in the dairy or canned goods area. Then I'm able to breath through my nose again.

Most children dislike vegetables and Poppy appears to be no different. This is my second aversion, but it is less so than the meat. I can handle the vegetables if they're cooked. So long as Poppy doesn't become a vegan I think we'll be fine, especially since milk has become a larger part of my diet lately. Poppy's favorite? Fruit smoothies made with milk or yogurt. Today is the last day of summer for me since I have to go back to work next week, so I think we may treat ourselves to an Orange Julius today. And some shopping of course. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment