Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Letter to My Baby

Actually Written July 31st, 2011


Dear Baby,

This morning I found out that I am going to be your mommy. I was so excited I woke up Daddy early to tell him. The news woke him right up. He smiled and laughed, but he is still having a hard time believing that you're really coming.

When I found out all I wanted to do was read about you and get to know you better. Today I found out that you're the size of a poppy seed. The moment I read that I thought it was the cutest nickname I ever heard! I can't believe I never met another baby whose parents called him poppy seed! But that's just as well because then your nickname will be unique. I want to be able to give you things that are yours alone.

I love you so much and I can't even feel you yet.


Love,
         Your Mama








1 comment: